The Ryan White HIV Part C Early Intervention Service (EIS) program was established at GA Carmichael Family Health Center in 1972, receiving funding in 1980. The HIV program provides comprehensive care of HIV-infected patients at all stages of the disease. Service area includes the following counties:
The Ryan White program offers medical and support services, regardless of a clients’ ability to pay. Our programs are here to help anyone in need.
The services offered include:
- HIV outpatient ambulatory medical care
- Linkage to Care/Early Intervention Services
- Medical Case Management
- Non-Medical Case Management
- Medical Transportation
- Mental Health Screenings/Referrals
- Diagnostic Laboratory testing
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) referrals
- AIDS Pharmaceutical Assistance
- Oral Health
- Substance Abuse Screening
- Health Education
- Risk Reduction
- Linguistic Services
- Support Group
FREE Rapid HIV testing is available daily at all of our clinic locations (Canton, Yazoo City, and Belzoni).
If you have any questions, are in need of HIV care, desire to be tested, or have any other needs, please feel free to contact us at: 601-859-0274.