G.A. Carmichael Family Health Center offers assistance with Health Insurance Coverage Programs under The Affordable Care Act (ACA). There are Certified Application Counselors available to assist you with accessing the Health Insurance Marketplace. Our assisters will be able to allow you to see the available health plans so you can make an informed decision in choosing the plan that is right for you and your family. Questions you may have about the Tax Credit Programs and even Cost-Sharing Reductions and Special Enrollment Periods can also be answered by our assisters.
For more information and details or scheduling contact our Outreach and Enrollment Assisters:
- Canton Main Site: 601-859-5213
- Yazoo City Main Site: 662-746-6532
- Yazoo City 49 Junction Site: 662-746-0907
- Belzoni Site: 662-247-1252
Below are documents or information you will need when enrolling:
- Home and/or mailing addresses for everyone applying for coverage.
- Information about everyone applying for coverage.
- Social Security Numbers of family members in your household.
- Date of Birth of family members in your household.
- Document information for legal immigrants.
- Information on how you file your taxes.
- Employer and income information for every member of your household (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements).
- Your best estimate of what your household income will be in the upcoming year (during open enrollment period).
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household.
- A completed “Employer Coverage Tool” for every job-based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for. (You’ll need to fill out this form even for coverage you’re eligible for but don’t enroll in.)
- Notices from your current plan that include your plan ID, if you have or had health coverage during the year.
CLICK BELOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR ENROLLMENT ASSISTANCE APPOINTMENT!